Images2PDF provides a simple to use Windows GUI tool to convert multiple input image files into a single PDF document,
with one image per page.
There is no installer for this program, just unzip the executable and run it as necessary.
Select the image input files, select the PDF output file, select the page size options, and enter the document properties (if required),
then press EXECUTE to begin the conversion.
Latest versions: Windows 7 or later, 32 bit or 64bit versions available.
Legacy version 1.1: Windows XP, 32bit only.
This is free software and is provided free of charge, 'as is' with no warranty.
No registration required.
There is no installer for this program, just unzip the executable and run it as described below.
Download the program here.
SHA1 checksum: 018cd490b34191a6230a66036f4989bacc69463b
SHA1 checksum: c969bcf3a0b227de14b7a79d58cee0488e1785d8
Download the legacy version Images2PDF v1.1 application for Windows XP here.
SHA1 checksum: 9e7ef0f853235822c9a92666d5c0d800adf9953c
1. Download the appropriate Images2PDF zip file from this page (see buttons above).
2. Unzip the Images2PDF executable to any location and run it directly.
There are no special install requirements.
Sample Images2PDF Screenshot
Please note that the exact look and feel of the program will vary on each computer depending upon the individual user's operating system and theme settings.
Version 1.2 released June 2022:
- Fix bugs related to wxWidgets Debug Alert at program start on some non-English machines.
- Windows XP no longer supported.
- Update to latest code libraries.
Version 1.1 released March 2021:
- Fix bug where user could be asked twice whether to overwrite an existing PDF file.
- Fix bug where incorrect time zone was used for creation date/time in PDF file properties.
Version 1.0 released February 2020.
This is absolutely free software, provided ad-free and without obligations.
However, should you find it useful, and wish to show your appreciation, you may buy me a coffee via PayPal using the button below: