Release Date: April 2018.
The following main features were added or changed in version 3.3:
Lite features (free)
- Added "Check for Updates" option in Help menu.
Pro features (registered)
- PDF file format option now available for Intermod Report.
- Frequencies on HTML and PDF version of Intermod report are now clearly labelled "MHz" and use comma formatting to
Bug Fixes & Other Refinements
- Fixed bug where fonts are too small first time program installed.
- Improved progress display when calculating intermodulation products.
- Improvements to the installer, especially when installing in multi-user environments.
- User preferences are now stored in the user's AppData\Roaming\TxPlan folder rather than windows registry.
- All CSV output files use UTF-8 encoding, and include the UTF-8 byte order mark (BOM) so they will be loaded
correctly in Excel.
- Minor changes in layout and text box size to improve the appearance of some windows, depending upon the user's
currently selected Windows theme.
- Improved file checking and error reporting.
To find out what was new in previous version 3.2, click here.