Release Date: October 2017
The following main features were added or changed in version 3.0:
Lite Features (free)
- Improvements to the installer, especially when installing in multi-user environments.
- Improved un-installer access for Windows 8 and above.
- Improved animated wait cursor for Windows 7 and later.
- Added "Check for Updates" option in Help menu.
Pro Features (registered)
- Batch Mode has been removed from the File menu. MapList-Flat and MapList-Globe apps now provide this functionality.
- The option to save a Batch Report of multiple Great Circle calculations to a single report file is still provided, and is now
available via the main File Menu.
- Save Image now allows a selection of image file types, not just BMP.
- Save Report and Batch Report now include the option of saving to PDF format.
The single calculation PDF report includes both the report table seen in the HTML report, as well as the current map image,
all together on the one PDF page.
- Minor improvements to formatting of HTML report.
- GreatCirc now suggests descriptive filenames for saved images, paths, and reports, based on calculation type and point locations.
- The Magnetic Azimuth dialog, now includes site names, as per main dialog, if applicable.
Bug Fixes & Other Refinements
- Fixed bug where clicking on zoomed Globe view selected incorrect lat,long point when near edge of globe.
To find out what was new in previous version 2.5,