Before paying any money, please download the program and try it out in free Lite mode.
It may be that all you need are the free Lite features, in which case you do not need to register.
Registration and payment are only required to unlock the Pro mode features.
Registered users will also receive email advice about any program updates as soon as they become available.
NOTE: Registered users of the GEOPoint program
can also access all of the features of GreatCirc at no extra charge.
Simply enter your GEOPoint registration code into GreatCirc.
- Saving map images or exporting to other programs
- Saving calculation results to reports or exporting to other programs
- Calculate Magnetic azimuths (compass directions)
- Batch Report processing to calculate and report multiple Great Circle paths.
- Choose points from a user's own file list (including *.txt, *.csv, *.kml, *.gpx, or *.maplist file formats).
- View and zoom the map, in Mercator or Globe view, on the main window (batch mode is always flat map).
What Does Registration Cost?
Registration to unlock the Pro mode involves payment of the appropriate single-user license fee:
- A$11.00 for Australian users, which includes GST; or
- US$9.95 for International users.
A registration code will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days of receipt of payment.
A tax invoice will also be emailed to Australian users for their GST records.
For details on multi-user licenses, contact Gunamoi Software: software @gunamoi.com.au.
Once you have your code, start GreatCirc and select "Registration..." on the "Help" menu, then cut-and-paste your code
from the email into the box provided.
It's as simple as that, and you will immediately have access to all of the program's features, and future updates.
How To Pay
Your payment choices are:
- Immediate credit card payment through PayPal, using one of the links provided below.
- Mail a cheque on an Australian Bank, or an International Money Order, made payable to "Garry Hausfeld".
- Send a company purchase order to Gunamoi Software, and your company will be invoiced (Australian Companies only).
The address and fax details for Gunamoi Software are provided on the contacts page.
Please note that regardless of your payment method, registrations are processed manually by Gunamoi Software during normal business hours in Sydney Australia.
In most cases, a registration code will be emailed to you within a few hours of payment.
But please allow up to 2-3 days for delivery depending upon time zones, holidays, and payment processing delays.
To make an immediate payment, please select one of the following links.
For PayPal payment in AUD$.
For PayPal payment in USD$.